Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DIY Fireman Halloween costume...

This is my son's Halloween costume from last
year...he just had to be a fireman & I didn't want
some cheesy Wal-mart fireman costume
so I came up with this
 
I got the coat from the goodwill its a mans
sport jacket.
Then I took some yellow duct tape
and did the collar, front, bottom & sleeves
like a real fireman jacket
I added the little ID badge from a dollar tree toy
and the American flag was an iron on patch

This is the back
 I used iron on letters
for his name

No fireman is complete without his firetruck
This is from a box
I painted it red added some black plates for the wheels
and yellow cupcake liners for the headlights

 
This is my little fireman on his party
 

This is him on Halloween night
trick-or-treating
while pushing his baby brother
isn't that just the sweetest?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment