Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Batman Cupcakes...

 
Today my middle son is 5 years old & he has two loves
in his life Batman & John Cena!
Since his party is centered around the WWE I am saving the
John Cena cake for that event (watch for that post!)
 I decided to go with Batman for his class party
I scored a great deal on the plates & treat bags at
Big Lots for only $.50!!!
Since his mommy is a baker I made him & all 18 of
his little classmates these batman cupcakes & packaged
them up individually.
 
 
(close-up)
 
 
 
The cupcakes are chocolate with a Vanilla Butter Cream
& hand made fondant batman faces!
These little suckers were very time consuming
5 hours on just the toppers!
But for one of mama's babies I would move mountains:)
 

 
Every year on my children's birthdays
I get out my giant cupcake pan & make
them each their own giant cupcake that
they can either eat or dive into face first!:)
this was Caden's batman giant cupcake!!
 
 
Happy Birthday Caden
~MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment