Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Minnie Mouse first birthday...

 
 
This is my favorite cake so far!!
I made this for my husband's cousin's
daughter's first birthday...lol I know that was
a long explanation!
 
Anyways Harley's mama asked me to make her a Minnie
theme first birthday cake in chocolate & she wanted
a smash cake to go with it. This design was inspired
from a pinterest find the only substitution was the color
of the number 1 and the color of the name
Harley's mom wanted them to match some of the colors
found in the party plates!
 
This cake is a 10" round chocolate 2 layer
and an 8" round chocolate 2 layer
the top layer is a 1/2 sports ball pan with chocolate cake
all are frosted in butter cream and
covered in fondant
 
 
 
 
 
The smash cake is my giant cupcake pan
the bottom of the cupcake is chocolate cake
and the top is strawberry cake.
I frosted the cupcake in teal butter cream and
added a cute pink fondant cherry on top!


No comments:

Post a Comment