Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Freezer Paper T-shirts...


My name is Greta & I'm additcted to
all things freezer paper stenciled!

This craft is majorlly addictive
so easy & fun!

All you need is freezer paper it's made my Reynolds
It can be tricky to find but I found some at Wal-mart
you also need an iron, fabric paint, xacto knife & some sponge brushes
Michaels & AC Moore usually run these on sale for 20/$1.00!

I like to browse through Google images for ideas
and trace things I like

after you have your design on the freezer paper
you use your xacto knife to cut out the image
then iron it shiny side down to the item you want
stenciled
Paint with your fabric paint
*(line the inside of your shirt or item with cardboard to prevent bleed through)
 & let dry
after it's dry remove freezer paper & heat set image with your iron








No comments:

Post a Comment